Saturday, December 11, 2010

School and Crossbones




Few more weeks left before school. God knows. I can imagine how 2011 would be for me. The pressure for PMR! God knows. Homeworks everyday, tuition classes, piano lessons, etc. My usual routine will start again *sigh* Sleep late and an early start the next day. Uh-huh. Eyebags will become worse than ever T.T Puffy and bloodshot eyes yeah. But my mum always say No pressure. Yeah babyy no pressure. I need to spend some time with m'dear girlfriends. I'm 60% sure we couldn't have hangovers often next year. With Nadia which I'm sure will further her study, nobody can drive :( Oh! What am I gonna do today? It's Saturday. Continue reading my Percy Jackon series or explore my camera maybe. I'm looking forward for a nice trip to kampung! Yippe yippe yay! Incidentally, I still have my free ticket to cinema ( for top 10 student) but I'm not into movies unless Harry Potter or somethin to do with Kung Fu and comedy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment