Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Steamboat Cures My Fever

Bonjour! I miss my blog :) I'm kinda abandoning it for 2 days. Sorry :( I had a fever. I just curled up on my bed, sleeping and dreaming. Thank God it's not school days. So, the day before yesterday Abah brought our close relatives and us for a dinner outside. Steamboat =) Good for me! Yalah, bersup kan, baik untuk orang sakit... eheh. Syukur Alhamdulillah, lepas jalan-jalan di luar sana, reda sikit demam [bawalah orang sakit jalan-jalan, sihat tu.. (: ] We went to a restaurant (atas laut) somewhere in town.


I love those round shaped things. Taste like tofu. But I don't like the crab sticks. They're sweet!


My favourite- Chinese Tea (buang panas.. heheh)


Meaty Meat and Chicky Chicken (freshiee) 


 My portion hahaa (i love meatballs!!)


 My first dessert- coffee ice cream (super deli)


My second dessert- honeydew ice cream (I wanted peppermint like my sister's, tapi habis..)


The best part is when it comes for dessert, which is just ice cream. But yeah, it is self-service so you can scoop as much as you want. And as many as you like! :)


  
                                                                                                                                Au revoir!
                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment